1. What are the requirements for the schools?
Answer: Kindly click here to download the requirements.
2. How can I purchase the form?
Answer: Kindly follow the instructions on the homepage (http://schools.luth.gov.ng)
3. Can I go to Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) to purchase the form?
Answer: No, the application form is available only online.
4. Is JAMB Required?
Answer: It is required for ONLY the School of Health Information Management (SHIM) and Federal School of Biomedical Engineering (FSBE)
5. Can I use combine results to apply?
Answer: Yes, you can, but for Health Information Management (SHIM), the combined results must be from the same examination body i.e NECO/NECO or SSCE/GCE
6. How can I reset my password?
Answer: Click on the Request new password link on the login page.
7. Can I pay the form fee to the bank?
Answer: Yes. Apart from using your Card you can also pay at the bank. You will need to go to the bank with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) to pay at any Commercial or Micro-Finance bank branch. (You can print the RRR by clicking On: Make Payment =>Bank Branch=>Print Invoice)
8. When is the examination?
Answer: The examination date will be communicated to you via email.
9. How can I change the school I selected after paying the access fee but before buying the school application form?
Answer: Send an email to email@example.com stating the new school you wish to apply to.